Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

More Family Fun

I forget the dates, but sweet Seth gained 5.4 oz in one week between weigh-ins! It's not much, but I'll take it!! :) We were supposed to take him back this past Monday, but after fighting a fever (me) for 5 days with it finally breaking late Sunday, I didn't want to take my germs into the pediatrician's office! So, I called out... We go back on Monday. I am eager to see what he weighs now... His appetite has really kicked into high gear lately! :)

Now that we have that update taken care of...


We went bowling! It was so sweet to watch the little ones... Thankful for bumpers and ramps! :)



Thankful for a big sister who loves her baby brothers. :)


Thankful for big, toothy grins at the park!


Thankful for a big brother who still plays in the sandbox with his little brothers.




Thankful for just a few more minutes outside before going to bed.


Thankul for silly boys with silly poses :)

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful you are feeling better and that your little Seth is gaining weight! I am also thankful that I have my vision so that I can see your beautiful children! They are precious! Have a blessed day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last week was tough for me with hubby working and me being sick... so it was great for all of us to be able to get some fresh air and burn off some energy! Bowling was affordable thanks to kidsbowlfree.com. Kids get 2 free games each day through Labor Day, all we pay is shoe rental! :)
      And thank you, I think my children are beautiful too! ;)

      Delete